Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hard to see new posts? Maybe I'm just blind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BLACK KNIGHT

Hard to see new posts?  Maybe I'm just blind. Empty
PostSubject: Hard to see new posts? Maybe I'm just blind.   Hard to see new posts?  Maybe I'm just blind. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm

When I first come to check the forum for the day or whatever, it's hard to tell what sections have new posts or not. Maybe I'm just missing it, but is there a way to 'highlight' sections that have new posts since your last visit?
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

PostSubject: Re: Hard to see new posts? Maybe I'm just blind.   Hard to see new posts?  Maybe I'm just blind. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 pm

yeah the little folder thingy on the left is orange. Also just hit updated threads on the forum page on top of the forums...
Back to top Go down
BLACK KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Hard to see new posts? Maybe I'm just blind.   Hard to see new posts?  Maybe I'm just blind. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Ahhh, I see it now! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to see new posts? Maybe I'm just blind.   Hard to see new posts?  Maybe I'm just blind. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard to see new posts? Maybe I'm just blind.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: Forum Help :: Help & Suggestions-
Jump to: