Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry Tuan,

Go down 
+6
Bad Apple
JerseyLS1
BLACK KNIGHT
PhillyLS1
That Guy 2-1
White Knight
10 posters
AuthorMessage
White Knight

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

My support will go to this site, too many questions still with old EFA Basketball
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

no prob man, I get a sinking feeling too. It's up to the members. My loyalty is first to the Original EFA ... you'll can call me whatever you'll want and kick me out of here if EFA (old) fails, but my mind will be clear.
Back to top Go down
White Knight

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 pm

That Guy 2-1 wrote:
no prob man, I get a sinking feeling too. It's up to the members. My loyalty is first to the Original EFA ... you'll can call me whatever you'll want and kick me out of here if EFA (old) fails, but my mind will be clear.

I dont think anybody is calling you anything else but Tuna or what can brown do for you lol am I missing something else? I just think the old site has gone as far as it can.
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

brown's trying!!!
Back to top Go down
White Knight

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Go vote ya'll

http://easternfbody.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51136
Back to top Go down
PhillyLS1
Admin
PhillyLS1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

White Knight wrote:
Go vote ya'll

http://easternfbody.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51136

LOL it's amazing to me how Moose wins in this either way. He's already had enough of the board. So what does he care? Now in a last ditch effort he has Tuan campaigning for him so he can "sell" it. If anything, this is fun to watch. So either way he's gonna come out smelling like roses LOL.
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't care about moose, I care about EFA and its original members and what they want to do with it. I owe a lot to EFA and I'm not about to give up on some genuine effort. It's easy to start anew everytime someone makes you feel like you're getting shafted...
Back to top Go down
PhillyLS1
Admin
PhillyLS1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm

That Guy 2-1 wrote:
I don't care about moose, I care about EFA and its original members and what they want to do with it. I owe a lot to EFA and I'm not about to give up on some genuine effort. It's easy to start anew everytime someone makes you feel like you're getting shafted...

I guess that's where you and I aprt ways. I don't like being shafted. I'm proactive about my situation. Being a leader means taking responsiblity, making decisions. Not scrambling at the last minute on damage control because there is a genuine chance for improvement.
Back to top Go down
BLACK KNIGHT

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm

I'll support both...and we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
JerseyLS1
Admin
JerseyLS1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm

I like Turtles. First one to buy me headlights for my new Cobalt gets to be a mod Smile ... and ban GTP ... jk .. but not really lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad Apple

Bad Apple

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:38 pm

That thing didn't come with headlights?? How're you supposed to see at night?
Back to top Go down
Raven02TA

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Ill support both boards..... its not like we cant be on more than 1. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Raven02TA
H8Mac

H8Mac

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:46 pm

JerseyLS1 wrote:
I like Turtles. First one to buy me headlights for my new Cobalt gets to be a mod Smile ... and ban GTP ... jk .. but not really lol!

Headlights for headlights? geek

Pics or STFU... Sorry, had to!

I have plenty of time for both sites.. affraid
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Raven02TA wrote:
Ill support both boards..... its not like we cant be on more than 1. geek
good point!
Back to top Go down
Evil

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm

i personally think shiz shouldnt pay more than a pocket full of lint for it. theres too many issues with that name and that board. money was collected and not reported on tax returns since the start. I wouldnt take on that liability if it were me.

i support his effort, but dont support moose receiving anything because you know RDF and HD will never see any of it. even though they bailed, it was their site too.
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Evil wrote:
i personally think shiz shouldnt pay more than a pocket full of lint for it. theres too many issues with that name and that board. money was collected and not reported on tax returns since the start. I wouldnt take on that liability if it were me.

i support his effort, but dont support moose receiving anything because you know RDF and HD will never see any of it. even though they bailed, it was their site too.
I don't think so either and we're trying to work that out. I've told everyone who's questioned me about it and I'll say it again, I am all for this new forum to take off and be a hit, just not until we know the fate of the old forum. If only all this work was put into that old forum when we really need it, which is now, things would be much better off. However, the server space will expire at the end of this month and if things can get done in time, EFA will be moved to a new server. We all know pride is what got EFA to this point, and we hope pride wont keep us from carrying on...many have expressed that if that forum expires with its history, they will not continue and want the old forums to be rejuvenated; it's about the history. Shiz has a good plan that he expressed to me and I believe it'll work if we have the help of the members.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:49 pm

i will just wait and see how it goes then.
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Evil wrote:
i will just wait and see how it goes then.
I've got 10 days Suspect
Back to top Go down
JerseyLS1
Admin
JerseyLS1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 pm

[quote="Bad Apple"]That thing didn't come with headlights?? How're you supposed to see at night?[/quote

Neons and underglows y0!
Back to top Go down
Bad Apple

Bad Apple

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 am

[quote="JerseyLS1"]
Bad Apple wrote:
That thing didn't come with headlights?? How're you supposed to see at night?[/quote

Neons and underglows y0!
OH NOOOOES!!! Da Pimp-ass kitted whip be TIZZIGHT!!!!
Back to top Go down
GTP231

GTP231

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:45 pm

JerseyLS1 wrote:
Sweet I'll be banned cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers If I swipe ya a set can I ban myself?
Back to top Go down
PhillyLS1
Admin
PhillyLS1

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:20 pm

GTP231 wrote:
JerseyLS1 wrote:
Sweet I'll be banned cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers If I swipe ya a set can I ban myself?
in short? yes
Back to top Go down
GTP231

GTP231

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 pm

PhillyLS1 wrote:
GTP231 wrote:
JerseyLS1 wrote:
in short? yes
Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Tuan, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Tuan,   Sorry Tuan, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Tuan,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: EFA Community :: The Lounge-
Jump to: