Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTB: 21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nytmare

WTB:  21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar Empty
PostSubject: WTB: 21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar   WTB:  21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:04 pm

WooHoo! First classifieds post on the new forum!!

Ok, now that's outta the way... I'm looking for a 21 or 22mm rear swaybar for my '00 WS6. If anyone has one they'd like to unload, let me know.

Thanks,
Marc
Back to top Go down
Raven02TA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar   WTB:  21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:55 pm

do you just want better handling or do you drag race the car? all in all i have the spohn 1" drag bar on the back of my t/a. street driving is much iimproved and the car launches straight as an arrow at the track. UMI has one now too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Raven02TA
nytmare

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar   WTB:  21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Raven02TA wrote:
do you just want better handling or do you drag race the car? all in all i have the spohn 1" drag bar on the back of my t/a. street driving is much iimproved and the car launches straight as an arrow at the track. UMI has one now too.

I've owned my car for just over 5 years and have only been to the track once (MIR) and then only got one run. Oddly enough, I cut a perfect light and ran a 13.1. My first run is generally my best so I didn't run anymore. I'll probably go back again this fall for another one run day just to see if the LS6 intake and tuning did any good.

I'm looking for better handling. I've got a line on a 35mm Stano front bar and I've heard that the 21/22mm rear bar mates up pretty good.

Thanks,
Marc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar   WTB:  21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: 21mm or 22mm Rear Swaybar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: Racer's Edge: Marketplace :: Parts & General Classifieds-
Jump to: