Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

import/domestic

Go down 
+5
DOOM
White Knight
H8Mac
That Guy 2-1
Evil
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Hardtop, nut, and myself were talking about trying to get a spot in the pits for my truck and trailer (planning on showing one of my cars). if we have a spot in the pits, we have a place to hang out, we can have a cooler in there, if the weather turns crappy we have a place to hide from the weather.

someone can bring a grill and we can cook dogs and burgers. I have a generator so we have power if needed....etc

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 pm

I'll prob be there. You there both days?
Back to top Go down
Evil

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 pm

That Guy 2-1 wrote:

no, have a bachlor party that saturday night. it would be sweet to take the truck and trailer down and secure a spot....maybe we can try to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
That Guy 2-1

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Evil wrote:
That Guy 2-1 wrote:

no, have a bachlor party that saturday night. it would be sweet to take the truck and trailer down and secure a spot....maybe we can try to make that happen.
people stay over night?
Back to top Go down
H8Mac

H8Mac

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 pm

I'll be there on whichever day the weather looks the best for the track.
Back to top Go down
White Knight

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:40 am

hmmm maybe we can go down on sat drop the truck and trailer off and come back on sunday?
Back to top Go down
DOOM

DOOM

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:21 pm

I'll be there for the car show.
Not ready to race yet, I need a re-tune
Back to top Go down
PhillyLS1
Admin
PhillyLS1

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:32 pm

I got paintball that weekend in PA. But I may drive back down early to hang out!
Back to top Go down
MachMan

MachMan

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

I'll be there. Look for the blue Mustang getting ass raped in Street Fighter
Back to top Go down
Blown38

Blown38

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 pm

I'll be in Atlanta for SSHS. I really wish one of the 2 events would change the weekend they are on. Gotta be in ATL this year got a score to settle. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Passt

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:43 am

I'll be there Sunday.
Back to top Go down
DOOM

DOOM

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Had a great time there and brought home a judges choice trophy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

import/domestic Empty
PostSubject: Re: import/domestic   import/domestic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

import/domestic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: EFA Community :: Events-
Jump to: