Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For realz ...

Go down 
+4
MachMan
H8Mac
PhillyLS1
JerseyLS1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JerseyLS1
Admin
JerseyLS1

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:17 am

Somebody start the first official Obama trashing thread .... where's Philly when you need him?!
Back to top Go down
PhillyLS1
Admin
PhillyLS1

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 am

I wouldn't say I "bash" him. I just call him out on his futile ability thus far as a president and an overall awful human being. It's not like I'm making this stuff up. I just cut and paste reports on his fail-tacular administration.
Back to top Go down
H8Mac

H8Mac

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:35 am

Hez steel gonna pay yo mo'gauge...and fix college football.
Back to top Go down
JerseyLS1
Admin
JerseyLS1

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 am

H8Mac wrote:

What about my car note y0?
Back to top Go down
PhillyLS1
Admin
PhillyLS1

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 am

He stole my sig yo
Back to top Go down
MachMan

MachMan

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:13 pm

I went to my 17 year old niece's birthday party Tuesday and she's a very opinionated person and an Obama fan. I asked her to tell me why she would have voted for him if she was old enough. Her two responses were she agreed with his view on abortion and thinks we have too many people in Iraq and not enough in Afghanistan. I went off on a 15 minute tangent. Then she said, well he's doing his best and he hasn't even been in office for a year yet. Another 15 tangent started. I think I actually changed her mind.
Back to top Go down
H8Mac

H8Mac

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 pm

JerseyLS1 wrote:
H8Mac wrote:

CASH 4 CLUNKAZ You missed ur chance!
Back to top Go down
MachMan

MachMan

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
BLACK KNIGHT

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm

H8Mac wrote:
JerseyLS1 wrote:
H8Mac wrote:

Yeah, Cash 4 Clunkers worked great!! It really stimulated Japan's economy...they're happy as crap with us!!
Back to top Go down
H8Mac

H8Mac

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 pm

BLACK KNIGHT wrote:
H8Mac wrote:
JerseyLS1 wrote:
H8Mac wrote:

Yeah, Cash 4 Clunkers worked great!! It really stimulated Japan's economy...they're happy as crap with us!!

Spread da welf son!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

I wonder how much of this simply boils down to exposure. Weren't some past presidents loads of fail however all their follies were unknown since the world's headlights weren't aimed into their deer faces?
Back to top Go down
Haganracing

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:45 am

BLACK KNIGHT wrote:
H8Mac wrote:
JerseyLS1 wrote:
H8Mac wrote:

Yeah, everyone saw that coming (well... the ones who knew better..)

I went thru crazy ray's junkyard and I saw perfect vehicles in the junkyard... then as i walked up to them, they had the pink paint all over the engine to show they were clunked...

I really don't understand this stupid "cash for clunkers" program.. Why didn't they run the program and just sell these "clunker" cars for cheap and help out the American person who cant afford a new, reliable car. I guess it would have made too much sense for the guys in office..

Don't blame me guys, i voted republican..
Back to top Go down
Bad Apple

Bad Apple

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Just playing devils advocate here...does anybody think the Republicans would be doing any better? Let's get it right, folks...they're all modern politicians, and they're going to do whatever the person who puts the most green in their pockets tell 'em to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For realz ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For realz ...   For realz ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For realz ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: EFA Community :: Political-
Jump to: