Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

building me a new motor soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
impalaslayer

building me a new motor soon Empty
PostSubject: building me a new motor soon   building me a new motor soon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 am

picked up a cobra short block and a set of used heads. gotta get it all freshened up and put together now.
hope to make over 500hp to the wheels

building me a new motor soon IMG00011-20091103-1620
building me a new motor soon IMG_0962
building me a new motor soon IMG_0965
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: building me a new motor soon   building me a new motor soon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 am

Sweet! I wish I knew how to build a motor. I'm still working on building a clue.

Razz
Back to top Go down
JerseyLS1
Admin
JerseyLS1

PostSubject: Re: building me a new motor soon   building me a new motor soon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 pm

The more you get into cars, the more money you want to spend .. its an illness, be prepared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: building me a new motor soon   building me a new motor soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

building me a new motor soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: Multimedia :: Show Off-
Jump to: