Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Made it to SSHS9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blown38

Blown38

Made it to SSHS9 Empty
PostSubject: Made it to SSHS9   Made it to SSHS9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Well I made it down to SSHS (Southern Super Heavy Shootout) in Atlanta this past weekend. Weather was great, not the best for times tho.

Ran my dad's Marauder, he just had bypass surgury so I was the driver this year. We did pretty well. Qualified for the Big Dog heads up class and took 2nd place. Tried to also run the 11 sec bracket class but had a boost a pump fuse blow during the 1st round burnout and the car wouldn't run, but I did kill the other guy on the tree with a .011 light to his .35x. We didn't find the problem in time to make it back up for the buy back round so just had to finish the day in the big dog class.

I was stoked with the lights I was cutting on the .400 protree in competition. Had a .059, .089, .061. Car ran very consistent too.

Here's a pic, enjoy.

Made it to SSHS9 _MG_4830
Back to top Go down
H8Mac

H8Mac

Made it to SSHS9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made it to SSHS9   Made it to SSHS9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Way to chop down the tree man!
Back to top Go down

Made it to SSHS9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: Motorsports Cafe :: Motorsports-
Jump to: