Eastern F-Body Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast F-Body & Muscle Car Owners' Club & Forum based out of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & Delaware.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FS iron 408 long block with callies internals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cam02ss

FS iron 408 long block with callies internals Empty
PostSubject: FS iron 408 long block with callies internals   FS iron 408 long block with callies internals Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 am

I'm selling this motor to go bigger cubes. It has less than 3,500 and has the following:

Engine:

Callies Dragonslayer Crank
Callies Compstar Rods
Diamond Pistons -2CC
Diamond pro select piston rings
Clevite bearings
ARP main studs
LQ9 stage 3 heads 68cc 320-330 CFM, comp springs
Chromoly pushrods
11.5:1 CR

I originally started to switch this engine over to a solid roller setup, but changed direction mid way through. The motor put down 500 rwhp through a TH400 and 12 bolt w/ 4.11s turning 325 drag radials. It was also built to spray a 300 shot. PM with any questions,etc.

Price- $5900 OBO. I'll consider reasonable offers but no low ballers please. The motor is still in the car, and here are some pics from a couple months ago while the intake, etc was still on.

Thanks

FS iron 408 long block with callies internals WillsSS
FS iron 408 long block with callies internals Engine2-1
Back to top Go down

FS iron 408 long block with callies internals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern F-Body Association :: Racer's Edge: Marketplace :: Parts & General Classifieds-
Jump to: